It’s happening, guys! Another Christmas season is upon us!
How the heck did that happen so fast?
One of the funnest thing about having kids is creating new family traditions around the holidays. And one such tradition we’ve started (which, ironically, I didn’t have growing up) is opening stockings on Christmas morning!
We’re always trying to be more conscious about what we buy for gifts, so these fun and useful stocking stuffers (that mostly don’t cost a ton) are another fun way we can add some extra magic to Christmas without breaking the bank!
This year, I’ve put together a list of some of our favorite stocking stuffers, perfect for everyone in the traveling family!
Note: This post contains affiliate links which may reward us with a small commission if you click them. Thanks for supporting the blog in this way!
Travel Stocking Stuffers for Dad
- Cord Tacos | I don’t know about you, but in our house, Dad’s in charge of keeping the electronics together when we travel. Help him out with these handy and stylish cord “tacos”. 😀
- Dollar Shave Club | Not just a great deal on razors, DSC also has lots of travel-friendly toiletries that make great (and useful!) stocking stuffers.
- Tile Mate | Dad always losing his keys? Get him a handy tile mate (or better yet, Tile Slim for the Dad who’s always losing his phone).
- Packable Daypack | Perfectly sized backpack by day, wonderfully compact for the suitcase by night. This lightweight, packable daypack went with us everywhere in Italy.
- Swisscard Pocket Tool | For the Mr. Fix-It who’s always missing his toolbelt, this handy wallet card pocket tool is a good travel substitute.
Travel Stocking Stuffers for Mom
- Travel-Inspired Jewelry | I’ll admit, as a busy mom to two littles, accessorizing is not high on the priority list. But a cute world necklace or custom printed bracelet? That I can get behind! Top it off with this perfectly portable travel jewelry box.
- Vinyasa Scarf | Part scarf for style, blanket for the plane, and cover up for nursing. The Vinyasa scarf does it all!
- Bucket List Journal | This listicle-style journal helps Moms keep track of their ever-growing bucket list, while offering some space to reflect on past adventures too.
- Family Passport Wallet | Keep all of your family’s travel documents in one place with this family passport holder, also great for boarding passes, museum tickets, and travel credit cards too!
- 2019 Wall Planner | Let Mom get busy planning a new year full of adventures with this fun yearly wall planner.
Travel Stocking Stuffers for Kids
- Plus-Plus | These fun little Plus-Plus blocks that are the perfect size for on-the-go building.
- World Scrunch Map | No tearing, no ripping, no bending. The World Scrunch Map lays flat when you want it, and scrunches up into a neat carry bag when you don’t.
- Spot It! | Our new favorite on-the-go game, Spot It! comes in all different varieties to keep things interesting.
- International Candy & Chocolate | What’s a stocking without chocolate? Stop by a World Market (or another store that sells international goods) and surprise the kids with a treat from a new country.
- Mini Doodle Kit | Perfect for slipping into the travel bag, this mini doodle kit comes complete with colored pencils, a sharpener, and mini coloring book, all neatly tucked in a travel tin.
Travel Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers
- Mini Coloring Roll | For the littler jetsetter, let them color world landmarks for hours on this mini coloring roll.
- WikkiStix | Why is it that kids love WikkiStix so much? Who knows. But they’re cheap and keep the toddler occupied, so that’s good enough for me!
- Silicone Sippy Lids | Turn any cup into a sippy with these super convenient silicone lids.
- Mini Buckle Toy | A miniature version of our toddler’s favorite, the mini buckle toy is perfect for stocking stuffing.
- Hello, World Board Books | These were Evelyn’s favorite board books as a toddler (and heck, maybe even still!)
Travel Stocking Stuffers for Babies
- Stroller Toy | This little guy is a great on-the-go toy that hangs straight from the car seat or stroller.
- Airport Code Onesie | If you have a frequent flyer baby like ours, let them display it proudly with their home airport code.
- Take Along Tunes Musical Toy | Another favorite that’s the perfect size for travel and stockings, this Baby Einstein musical toy is a sure hit.
- Baby Moccasins | You all know we love our BirdRocks, but these adorable shoes from LittleBeeMocs are a close second!
- Teething Toys | Ahh yes, it’s time for us to experience teething again. So these munchable fruity teething toys are going in the stocking for sure!
What do you hope to find in your stocking this Christmas?
Read Next: 25 Gift Ideas for Kids Who Travel
Liked this Post? Pin It!